Out for an evening stroll

  These are the people in OUR neighborhood!


2 comments

Jayden's Mommy said...

Hey we love horses. I need to have more of those neighbors and Mo looks so comfortable just relax.

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog ever since I found out there was one. About a month ago, the comment section fell off but then appeared again on Friday. Everytime I see Mo's fingers in his mount, I've wanted to tell you this but haven't been able to. I JUST LOVE MO'S FINGERS. Aside from the fact that he's so adorable anyway. I can tell from your writing that you and Ted are incredible and loving parents. Maxie and Mo are both very lucky to have had and have such loving and devoted parents and parents that love every aspect of being parents and each other. Keep writing and send more pics.