Special Day

My mom has one of those digital photo frames.  It is packed with scrolling photos of Max.  Ted and I were over there on Sunday and a series of photos from a day at my dad's house began scrolling.  It occurred to us that it was a day that could have easily never happened.  Even with the best intentions, packing Max and all of his stuff up to drive to the West Valley when it is over 100 degrees outside is not easy.  Usually when I did go there, I'd just bring Max.  On this particular day, Ted came too.  On Sunday we talked about how glad we went over there on that day.  If we hadn't, we wouldn't have had these beautiful pictures or wonderful memories and Maxie wouldn't have had this special day.







4 comments

Bianca said...

Oh those little arms rolls, that wise soul gaze, the both hands in mouth pose and that perfect belly. Maxie is so beautiful and special and deeply, deeply missed. I am so endlessly sorry he is not here.

Marla said...

I absolutely love these pictures. Always have. Such a beautiful, special boy. I'm so sorry Abby. Words never can express how sorry and sad I am.

Stacy said...

Beautiful pictures - thank you for continuing to share these.

robyn said...

those are such special and beautiful photos of your maxie. i am so sorry abby.