Half Smile

Oh my lord, I love this baby!  Mo is such a super wonderful boy.  We love him so much.  He is growing so quick and even starting smiling this week.  I can't wait to do a whole post on Mo's smiles with lots of pictures, but so far I haven't been able to catch any of them.  Except this one, which is only sort of a smile.


Stay tuned....Mo will be 6 weeks old on Monday!  That was a big marker for Maxie and I.  I feel like that was when I finally got comfortable enough to leave the house with him for stuff other than doctor's appointments.  Time is flying - thank god.  

2 comments

robyn said...

he's beautiful abby and so lucky to have parents like you and ted.

Susan Ireland said...

Just love the outfit ;-)
I found Madeleine seemed to grow up much faster than Catherine. I think it is because I knew what I was doing this time. First babies are a bit over-whelming - you're dealing with the shock of having a 24/7 person who needs you, and you're always trying to run to learn something new... We have a lot of time before Madeleine gets older than Catherine was (hopefully) - you have less. I wonder if you are thinking about that alot xx