Wallowing in My Misery

Losing anyone close is absolutely terrible.  It can be earth shattering.  From what I understand (and believe) losing a child is probably the very worst thing that a person could go through.  This little person was the best thing in my life, the person that I knew would outlive me, that I would get to go through the rest of my life with.  I was (and am) madly in love with him.  There isn't one second that goes by that I am not thinking about him.  It is totally consuming.  Here is the thing - I know that I am wallowing in my misery and there isn't anything I can do about it.  My world has been rocked so hard that I fear I may never recover.  My arms feel empty and my chest is tight and I am sad sad sad....all day long.  

For Max:

You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night dear
When I was sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke dear
I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried..............

No comments